TEDxRiNo kicks off it’s inaugural event on Monday April 13th with a theme of “reIMAGINE” and The Forum Stories’ Sam Pike as emcee! While TED typically limits itself to one “x” series per city–Denver’s already represented through TEDxMileHigh–RiNo organizers Kimothy Pikor and Melanie Kaup petitioned for a unique series focusing on the bustling River North Arts District. TED representatives visited, recognized the divergence, and whole-heartedly agreed!
Check out the speaker lineup below and then live stream Monday night at 6pm to reIMAGINE your evening!
- Mike Biselli: Community Builder & Healthcare Innovator
- Amanda Cavaleri: Founder & President of Capable Living & Empower Aging
- David Emrich: President of Postmodern Company
- Amy Friedman: President & CEO of Book Trust
- Wendy Lu McGill: Social Science Researcher, Food Systems
- Mickey Zeppelin: President of Zeppelin Development